Friday, October 10, 2014

Welcome everyone!

So this morning my friend and client helped me finish up the final touches on my website and got me going on this blog! I can not tell you how excited I am to have this all up and running. I have been in the hair industry for 10 years now and just this morning while sipping a cup a joe a our local Starbucks we pushed publish and I felt like more than just a hair stylist. I felt like a business woman! I know I have been a business woman all this time but for some reason it just really hit home. If I was a crier I probably would of cried. I have so much that I want to be able to share with the word my talents my ideas my dreams my short comings all of it. And now I feel like I can. I can still reach everyone with Facebook and Instagram but now I can have the professional side of the web world. The blog spot to spill all the info I have running through my head. And also expand on my TabTips. I hope you all get the chance to check out the website and be patient with my as I learn the ins and outs of this techy world. More photos to come. A product page so you can really see what I have and what it will cost you before you even step in the door.

I hope to post a few times a week. I am a momma, landlord, house wife and stylist so the post may be few and then one week an abundance. Until then enjoy what I have worked on and am so very proud of.

All my Love and Style
Always Yours Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment