Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Extension 30,000 feet in the air!

30,000 feet in the air! Just a quick note as I have been so busy the last few days. I am crunching numbers and making plans so that I can offer this amazing new service to you all and it be practical and affordable. Obviously I am in this field to make people happy first and make money second.  I.love my career through thick and thin. But it is my means to.feed my children.  I would have never ventured into the extension world if I did not have plans for you to get them love them and afford them. I have never forgotten where we live and that we are not Cali or even Portland for that matter. You are my people. I want to share my passion with you and you are going to love it. I will have a referral program so for those of you want extension and want to keep them, the more you share, the clients you send me the less you pay. So keep that in mind as I collect all the info, prices all the questions and answers and soon so soon this service will be on the menu! Please keep in mind loves...extensions are not for everyone. They are expensive (manageable) they require care and gentle hands only if you want to keep your natural hair:) It takes a few days to get used to them. They are tight so they stay and last as long as we can get them to. They are not perfect nor am I so this will take me getting used to the technique aspect of it. It's like riding a bike, I got it, I just need practice.  Soon I'll be doing back flips and landing!
All my Love and Style
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment